Speech-Language Pathologist-Full Time
K.I.D.S. Therapy Associates is seeking a full-time speech-language therapist to provide clinic-based, individualized pediatric treatment to children ages 0-19. We are a family-centered, play based center that believes in collaboration with parents/caregivers and other disciplines.
We are seeking a speech-language therapist that is passionate about supporting children and their families with special needs to reach their full potential and excited about being part of a strong, collaborative team.
- Provide speech-language therapy to clinic patients
- Complete speech-language therapy assessments using formal and informal assessment tools
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate goals
- Maintain timely treatment records and progress reports
- Consistently assess progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Prepare patient reports (evaluation, progress and discharge)
- Provide parent support and education
- Collaborate/consult with allied health and education professionals
- Abide by the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the company