Physical Therapist - Part time, 8-10 hours per week.
K.I.D.S. Therapy Associates is seeking a part-time physical therapist to provide clinic-based, individualized pediatric treatment to children ages 0-19. We are a family-centered, play based center that believes in collaboration with parents/caregivers and other disciplines.
We are seeking a physical therapist that is passionate about supporting children and their families with special needs to reach their full potential and excited about being part of a strong, collaborative team.
- Provide physical therapy to clinic patients
- Complete physical therapy assessments using formal and informal assessment tools
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate goals
- Maintain timely treatment records and progress reports
- Consistently assess progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Prepare patient reports (evaluation, progress and discharge)
- Provide parent support and education
- Collaborate/consult with allied health and education professionals
- Abide by the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the company