Occupational Therapist Full Time
K.I.D.S. Therapy Associates is seeking a full-time occupational therapist to provide clinic-based, individualized pediatric treatment to children ages 0-19. We are a family-centered, play based center that believes in collaboration with parents/caregivers and other disciplines.
We are seeking an occupational therapist that is passionate about supporting children and their families with special needs to reach their full potential and excited about being part of a strong, collaborative team.
- Provide occupational therapy to clinic patients
- Complete occupational therapy assessments using formal and informal assessment tools
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate goals
- Maintain timely treatment records and progress reports
- Consistently assess progress and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Prepare patient reports (evaluation, progress and discharge)
- Provide parent support and education
- Collaborate/consult with allied health and education professionals
- Abide by the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the company